Word is out that the US wanted Qaddafi to stand trial and that the ICC is looking into whether his killing justifies an investigation into whether it was a war crime. If he died from the bullets in his head, Qaddafi got off cheap, whether they were cross-fired or shot at point-blank range by a self-appointed executioner. Otherwise he may have been pulled apart limb by limb. In any event, his death is an internal matter for Libya. Libya’s NTC is in charge now, not Americans, not the ICC. Leave it alone.
You are here: Home » How in the World Did the World Expect Qaddafi to Die?
- Noise: Will Israel Attack Iran
- I will be in China Jan. 10-24th
- Egyptian Crack-down on NGOs a Diversion
- Are Humans Evolving?
- Study: Brain Drain Helps Poor Countries
- No Posting Until January 2nd! Happy Holidays!
- ‘A Single Spark Starts a Prarie Fire’
- The ‘Other 14′ on UNSC Speak Up
- Egyptian Women Rally Against SCAF
- MF Global: Lobbying on Eve of Vote
- Case Study in Hear-Say Journalism
- Guess Who Else is Fighting Terrorists in Pakistan?
- Romney’s Right about Class Warfare
- Politics Devolves into Correcting Lies
- Immigrants Taking American Jobs: Think Again
- Drone and Insurgencies
- If You Read This Blog…
- Norman Ornstein on “Worst. Congress. Ever.”